translate

Site update

Since I have been really terrible at updating the blog (but pretty good at keeping up with the facebook blog posts) I've added the widget below so that facebook cross posts to the blog.

You shouldn't need to join facebook but can just click on the links in the widget to access the articles. If you have any problems or comments please mail me at arandjel 'AT' eva.mpg.de.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Top Documentary Films

Tim (thank you!) pointed me towards this great site called Top Documentary Films with 100s of free online documentaries. In the Science category there are currently almost 200 movies available and every one I have watched so far has been in pretty high quality. Even clips from one of my all time favorite science movies that EVERY scientist should watch is even there: Flock of Dodos: The Evolution-Intelligent Design Circus. There are also great docs on human sexuality and our flailing human society.

vide


No comments: