translate

Site update

Since I have been really terrible at updating the blog (but pretty good at keeping up with the facebook blog posts) I've added the widget below so that facebook cross posts to the blog.

You shouldn't need to join facebook but can just click on the links in the widget to access the articles. If you have any problems or comments please mail me at arandjel 'AT' eva.mpg.de.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hipster Science

Do you hate hipsters? Are you a nerd? Then you will love hipster science! (you might also enjoy it if you are an actual hipster). Excellent tweets like:
  • CMastication: My research question? You’ve never heard of it. #hipsterscience
  • ajebsary: I only publish in PLoS journals, out of principle. #OpenScience is my mantra and impact factor is for jokers. #HipsterScience
  • medscholaradaml: Powerpoint? No thanks I’m using this overhead projector for my thesis defense #hipsterscience
  • superkash: I use my own heirloom goat’s milk for blocking buffers. #hipsterscience
  • dorsalstream: I only work with skinny genes. #hipsterscience
Read more at Hipster Science and thanks to Nelson T for the link!

No comments: