translate

Site update

Since I have been really terrible at updating the blog (but pretty good at keeping up with the facebook blog posts) I've added the widget below so that facebook cross posts to the blog.

You shouldn't need to join facebook but can just click on the links in the widget to access the articles. If you have any problems or comments please mail me at arandjel 'AT' eva.mpg.de.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

New planet of the apes trailer

I know I seem like a bit of a propaganda machine for this movie today - but it really looks incredible! and hopefully the message on the really nasty side of keeping apes in captivity might really make people take notice of an issue I think a lot of people on this page feel really passionate about! spread the word :)



Thanks to Jim F for the link!

No comments: