translate

Site update

Since I have been really terrible at updating the blog (but pretty good at keeping up with the facebook blog posts) I've added the widget below so that facebook cross posts to the blog.

You shouldn't need to join facebook but can just click on the links in the widget to access the articles. If you have any problems or comments please mail me at arandjel 'AT' eva.mpg.de.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Miss representation trailer

I want to not like this and say something along the lines of physical attractiveness being highly valued in society is part of our evolutionary history and that sexuality should not be tempered...but...I also think its quite possible, and ridiculous, that things have just gone too far...its worth a watch - MA

Thanks to Kym S for the link (via entertainment videos on facebook)

Miss Representation 8 min. Trailer 8/23/11 from Miss Representation on Vimeo.

No comments: