translate

Site update

Since I have been really terrible at updating the blog (but pretty good at keeping up with the facebook blog posts) I've added the widget below so that facebook cross posts to the blog.

You shouldn't need to join facebook but can just click on the links in the widget to access the articles. If you have any problems or comments please mail me at arandjel 'AT' eva.mpg.de.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Funniest zoo signs ever.

Environmental Grafitti has a gallery of the 20 most ridiculous zoo signs. I've posted some of these before, and I picked my favorite and reposted below, but go to their page to see the full set. Too funny. -MA
via Houston Zoo Wildlife Conservaytion facebok page

Ignorance_is_bliss
Photo: Sparks68


Hard_Habit_to_Break
Photo: BenSpark


Those_who_throw_objects_at_the_crocodiles


If_you_encounter_a_mountain_lion
Photo: alexstaubo

Please_be_safe
Photo: tenioman

It_I_smell_it's_because
Photo: maestroben


Caution_tortoise_may_be_hot

Photo: AxsDeny


No comments: