translate

Site update

Since I have been really terrible at updating the blog (but pretty good at keeping up with the facebook blog posts) I've added the widget below so that facebook cross posts to the blog.

You shouldn't need to join facebook but can just click on the links in the widget to access the articles. If you have any problems or comments please mail me at arandjel 'AT' eva.mpg.de.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Enviro Music: Playlist for the planet


check out a nice long list of environmentally themed songs from all genres of music at CBC radio 3's Playlist for the Planet. You have to be logged in to vote, but not to listen to them all. I would love to link to ANY of the great songs, but all the songs are by up and coming artists and there is nothing on them except myspace pages and the CBC link - so its up to you to explore a bit, I promise, very pretty and powerful music :)

Thanks to Naim M for the link! Naim's pick is David Myles' "I don't wanna know":

No comments: