translate

Site update

Since I have been really terrible at updating the blog (but pretty good at keeping up with the facebook blog posts) I've added the widget below so that facebook cross posts to the blog.

You shouldn't need to join facebook but can just click on the links in the widget to access the articles. If you have any problems or comments please mail me at arandjel 'AT' eva.mpg.de.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

New David Suzuki movie: "Force of Nature"

There is a new biopic on David Suzuki coming out called "Force of Nature". Dr. Suzuki is an icon in Canada. Biologist and environmental activist, I and many others, grew up on his program "the Nature of Things". I don't get the feeling that he is so well known outside of Canada, but he should be, he is passionate, entertaining and knowledgeable and just keeps getting better every time I hear him speak. -MA

Via the WWF Canada facebook page


Previous Dr. David Suzuki posts:

No comments: